Registration and payments for the ICSOB 2022 conference should be completed via the online registration system. Registration fees is required for all persons attending the conference.
If you are planning to attend the tutorials only please register at this link.
- Early-bird registration (01/09/2022 - 20/10/2022): 499 Euro
- Regular registration (21/10/2022 - 31/10/2022): 599 Euro
- Late registration (01/11/2022 - 08/11/2022): 659 Euro
- Student rate: 249 Euro. Including PhD, master and undergraduate students. You need to show a valid document to prove your student status (e.g., a student ID card, a written letter from your university to declare your student status) when collecting your conference badge at the registration desk.
For any urgent request, please contact the conference organiser: xiaofeng.wang at unibz.it
- Access to all sessions of the conference, tutorials and Industry talks
- Transportation from:
- City to the conference venue at the NOITech park.
- City to the PhD retreat venue at the Haus der Familie.
- For PhD retreat participants, the PhD retreat day is included in the registration fee.
- Welcome reception
- Social dinner
- Tea/coffee breaks and lunches during the conferences
Please note that the fee does NOT include travel insurance or accommodation. Further details on how to reach the event are available on the Travel information section of the Conference website.
- For participants residing in developing countries/regions, a discount of 30 percent of the registration fee applies. For a list of developing countries defined by IEEE, please check here.
- All student volunteers can have free registration.
- One organiser per tutorial/workshop of 90 minutes will receive a 50 percent discount of the registration fee. One organiser per tutorial/workshop of 180 minutes will receive a FREE registration. In both cases, the co-organisers, if any, need to register as normal participants.
Kindly note that completing the registration form DOES NOT mean that you have completed the payment procedure. There is an explicit payment step to be executed. It is highly recommended to execute the payment step as soon as you complete the registration form. If you opt to pay at a later stage, please log in the registration system using the username and password you received during the registration process, and follow the instruction for the payment. Registration is not complete until your payment is received.
|If you are registering for the first time||If you already started a registration procedure|