The International Conference on Software Business (ICSOB) attracts both researchers and practitioners who are concerned with software-intensive business in different ways, and brings them together to share their findings and experiences from the field of software-intensive business.
Theme of the year: Software for Digital Transformation
Digital transformation has become a key priority for businesses to evolve to continuously changing market demands. Digital transformations typically require deep organizational, structural, cultural, and technological change in order to survive. This can fundamentally redefine key organizational activities and values in response to new opportunities through the exploration and exploitation of software business and innovation. Yet, the ongoing acceleration of digital technologies in today’s software-enabled business environment poses not only opportunities but also major challenges for organizations to continuously invest in and embed digital transformations merely to survive and compete.
The theme of ICSOB2022 is Software for Digital Transformation. Research about software for digital transformations addresses a wide range of concerns ranging from software products, software teams, software deployment, software startups, agility, strategy and business models, among many others. As a contemporary topic, digital transformation presents an intersection between the software engineering, information systems, and business communities.
// Research about software for digital transformations addresses the role of software in the digital transformation. It includes a wide range of concerns ranging from software product, software teams, software process, software startups and software business models. //
The conference will run from 08 November to 11 November, 2022, with the following structure:
- 08 November: PhD Retreat
- 09-10 November: Main Conference (including Poster Sessions)
- 11 November: Industry presentations
- Abstract submission (OPTIONAL): 22 July 2022
- Full submission: 29 July 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 31 August 2022
- Camera-ready submission: 13 September 2022
- Deadline for submissions: 1 September, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 15 September, 2022
- Camera-ready submission: 30 November, 2022
- Poster abstract submission deadline: September 7, 2022
- Notification of acceptance: September 15, 2022
- Poster (print version) submission: October 31, 2022
- Poster abstract camera ready submission: November 30, 2022
- Deadline for tutorials proposal: 31 August 2022
- Tutorials notification of acceptance: 15 September 2022
- Deadline for industry talk proposal: 30 September 2022
- Industry talk notification of acceptance: 15 October 2022